Pay and Play Yesterday

Me and Bec went to Devils Pit yesterday.

Had a good day, busy though. The site feels really really small after our visit to KORC!

Mark Solesbury

Nice one mate.

Looks fun ... where's Devils Pit?

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Its near Luton in Bedfordshire

Mark Solesbury

Did you make Becs walk to take the pics, noticeable absent from inside the Landie... What's the story about the smashed interior rear view mirroe and the back lit teasles ar a nice shot.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yokos?

Like the close up exhaust and tyre print :-) Make good desktop images them.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Bec is rather into her photography - the mirror is something she saw on the floor and shouted 'Stop!' and promptly got out to take the pic.

I think im gonna print and mount a teasel on canvas for our lounge.

The tyres Lee are the old ones from my Range Rover :)

GreenWay Macho's.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Cool, a bit over two hours for us, but do-able for a meet, maybe. ;)

Since also found this

which is nice ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Or there is Sibbertorft which is about an hour north of Luton.

Thats about it really for down here..

Up for some Peak Lanes again sometime soon?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I'm up for laning all the time. Time and family mean most weekends are taken up elsewhere though.

Been doing some laning near Doncaster, in my lunch hours (five hours

9.30 to 2.30 every day) mostly flat and muddy following field edges, but finding fantastic 'out of the way' spots next to rivers or on the tops of small hilly areas, but nowhgere really to 'play' much. Also recently found a Nature Reserve within 2 miles of where we live ... and no-one locally knows about it!
Reply to
Paul - xxx

There is an eye there for sure.

Reply to