photo's

can you post articles with photos onto this newsgoup? i have been trying all day to send a post with 2 small pics on it but it keeps giving me an error. i then tried sending it with just the one pic and it still failed. any ideas?

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

The groups is a binary free one...but that hasn't stopped them getting through in the past.

Dependant on what it is you could upload to freespace somewhere and link to it or if it's true landrover fetish stuff I may be able to host it.

Lee D

-- Project Percy - Jaguar 4.2 and Auto in to Series IIa 88 see it @

101Ambi '76 / IIa - Percy '64 / Rangie TD '90

alt.fan.landrover hall of fame -

Lee_D

samuel mcgregor tried to scribble ...

No.