Pics of Land Rover museum I think, and more of pinz

Someone at my local club went to some kind of landrover day, includes new range-rovers and some of the proper machines too, including a Defender with mattracks on and some very clean 101 shots and a lovely series 1. Also some shots of my loverly baby getting mucky.

I don't know what Land Rover site it is yet but it looks like a proper Land Rover owned site.

This is a temporary holding area on the site so if you find that it's empty, have a look around the rest of the site.

Ian Rawlings

Looks very much like the Land Rover Experience at Lode Lane to me.

Reply to
Mother

Ask the bloke with the little green tent where he got it would you?

I have one of them and it's on its last legs (literally) so could do with replacing it.

Reply to
Mother

seconded.

Reply to
William Tasso

I've popped the question, some of them can be a little slow to respond sometimes, I'll let you know.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

BTW I'm not particularly fat you know, and don't eat chips!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

BTW does a google for "sunncamp handy UK" not turn up any likely suppliers you can use for spares? That's what's written on the tent in the pictures.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

It has, mail order for much less than I paid for it some 5 odd years ago. however, knowing that some people may be even tighter than I, thought I'd ask you anyway... :-)

Reply to
Mother

I'd check the config files and make it admin only edits - or at least look at the web logs and get the IP address of the git who'd make such comments...

Fancy making a comment that someone may be...

... f.. (Can't bring myself to say it...)

Reply to
Mother

So would I, if it was my website. However it's not, and I don't want it to be, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

I think the word you are looking for is "rotund"...

Or perhaps "jolly", or "cuddly".

Or a lard-arse.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Sunncamp make a lot of tents, and are resonably priced.

have the sunncamp handy Martyn and its £65

full url here -

We (my scout fellowship group) bought a sunncamp tent off ebay last year (it was cheap and hardly used before we bought it!) For the price it is great.

They dont seem very consistent in their model names though since we bought one that was supposed to be the same as one we already had but it ended up being twice the size (not that this made it bad for use but walking round with it was hard work!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I prefer 'robust'. :-)

Reply to
Mother

Many here will have seen the abuse our 'handy tent' has taken at various landie shows and events (it even features - more than I, on

too!) You should see me putting the sodding thing up in the wind... :-)

Reply to
Mother