Pics of the Rangie - Im thinking of selling her again....

Some pics of the rangie after being up at devils pit all day.

Need to save up for a house, so am thinking of selling her.

Does anybody happen to be looking for a Rangie V8?

Mark

Reply to
mark solesbury

I am, do you have the original wheel etc?

Can you mail me a spec etc with any faults etc& an expected value.

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige