Pigging diesel !!

Think I prefer it as Bacon !!

Hirsty's

Jeeesus will they leave nothing alone where am I going to get my pork scratchings from if this takes off? Derek

Reply to
Derek

Scratchings is deep fried skin not rendered down fat.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

we could end up with texaco`s old saying coming true. "put a tiger in your tank"

Reply to
banjo

ah but its deep fried in piggy fat at least the ones I get from Buxton are , yummy Derek

Reply to
Derek

Or ESSO's.........

Reply to
Nige

blurrrffffff

Reply to
Nige

And once the piggy fat is no longer suitable for deep frying?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Didn't they do the stick-on "bullet holes" aswell?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I wonder what octave the hand-wringing and outrage has reached over in alt.fan.animal-rights (or wherever they hang out) has reached?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Delete the second "has reached". Note to self: re-read before hitting send.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

On or around Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:17:08 +0100, "Steve" enlightened us thusly:

why?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Quite, doesn't make a blind bit of difference how many times I re-read stuff if a is missed out I'll very rarely spot it. I think every one reads what they think they wrote. It takes a conscious effort to read what is actually written.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Often a reader, CF an awthor, will read what they want to see rather than what's there.

Reply to
GbH

Yep, that's the trap I fell into.

Steve