ping austin

austin dude, I can't find your post with the url to that photo-fritique website you use, I was going to take a look at it this week. can you give me it again?

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On or around Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:12:20 +0100, MVP enlightened us thusly:

My bit:

This guy' portfolio came up on the front page as "featured portfolio" - I reckon I've got some way to go, looking at some of them.

Austin Shackles

I reckon I've more chance getting handcuffed to a ghost...

Reply to
Mother