Ping: Austin

Need your home address, I have a pass for you for Malvern

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

EMB

On or around Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:50:28 +1200, EMB enlightened us thusly:

well spotted...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:09:42 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

address on the website quoted by EMB will work, but I'll email as well just in case.

yer a star. and as previously stated, I'm more than happy to help out on the glass stand if required, provided we get a chance to play at the egg-and-landrover race again - I've arranged the door tops properly now so they can be unbolted...

Better get an MOT booked, then. I think I've done most of the work, now. ideally, I'll be renewing the purple - got some not-quite-matching paint (Leyland, appropriately enough) which I've put a coat on the top tailgate. It's not quite the same, a bit more purpley - but I had the foresight to buy a largeish tin, so there should be enough to do the whole thing one coat over as well.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Ooooo - trikes! Haven't ridden one since the York Rally in '70

Didn't know you were one of us, Austin :)

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

I'm interested in becoming the Australasian agent - I'll send you an email.

Reply to
EMB

I think it's because his brecks are too tight.

Reply to
GbH

I'm too poverty stricken to purchase any more bikes at present - only got a roadie & hybrid these days. As well as the Series & a little Honda, of course :)

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Have I missed some salacious gossip?

AJH

Reply to
AJH

id imagine that the bloke selling the disco on ebay is a bit of a c*ck :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

On or around Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:54:25 +0100, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

that's about it. Waited until after Nige had made him an offer, I'd been to look it over and report back to Nige that it was a good'un, and THEN decided not to sell it after all.

Reply to
Austin Shackles