Ping: Beamends.

Hi , just been looking on your site for bits for S2 hinges and was after a bit more info before/if I order.

Could you please tell me what this comprises 330953/7 Door Hinge Kit - Series II/Series & Defender Rear Door.

Is it the pin,nut ,washer, ball and spring ?

Thank you.

Rory.

Reply to
Rory

From 953 to 957 in ascending order bolt, brass ball, spring, lockwasher and nut.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

looking on your site for bits for S2 hinges and was

Thanks, I had actually noticed that but as the kit seams cheaper than the individual parts I was hoping to find out what was in the kit as I can't seam to get the images to show.

I like to see what I am paying for to make sure that6 it is what I need.

BTW ,why the title change?

Reply to
Rory

That is indeed the case.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks for that, just because I am thick, do you do the bolts that fit the hinges to the body and is there anysort of rubber spacer between the hinge and body?

Thanks once again.

Reply to
Rory

Thanks for that, just because I am thick, do you do the bolts that fit the hinges to the body and is there anysort of rubber spacer between the hinge and body?

Thanks once again.

Reply to
Rory

Thanks for that, just because I am thick, do you do the bolts that fit the hinges to the body and is there anysort of rubber spacer between the hinge and body?

Thanks once again.

Reply to
Rory

er, maybe! The part numbers have gone a bit awry - one of those nice little jobs I'll get round to sorting out "real soon now"! There's no washer on the Series II, but a bit of old inner tube cut to fit would be an idea.

No problem.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Are these

BH605161L Series II Door Hinge Screw

the right ones I need to put the hinges on both the body and the doors?

Just started to order but as the hinges, on mine anyway, were bolted to the doors I think it prudent to pick your brains first.

Thanks.

Reply to
Rory

That's the one the one for the hinge to door, no problems there, they are in stock.

255227 should be the part number for th hinge to A post, but there seems to be a supercession problem! If you'd like to order them with that number I'll sort it out and honour the price (don't you just know I'm going to regret saying that!)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd