PING: David French

Do you live in Portsmouth perchance?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Sorry to disappoint, but no. I live in Bagshot. Any particular reason, or just testing psychic powers? :)

David

Reply to
David French

Twas Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:11:08 +0100 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

Just so happened that the only other "French" I've met online is from Portsmouth. wondered if you knew her..

damn cheap crystal balls...

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On the other hand the other person that I happen to know and his family name is French happens to be producing excellent items in stainless steel, including the most impressive Defender door hinges (in stainless steel) that I have ever seen.

Those things are a work of art and they definately outlive the Defender they are fitted on to.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos