Ping: Lee

Recent law in France mate, you need a flouro vest for all peeps in the car.

Reply to
Nige

My understanding was that this requirement only applies to the driver and that the vest needs to be accessible in the passenger area (i.e. can be accessed before stepping out of the vehicle).

Naturally there's no harm going beyond this legal minimum.

Reply to
Dougal

I think it also applies if passengers get out of the vehicle onto the hard shoulder ... so for a quid or so each we're getting some 'just in case'. I'd rather spend a few quid in England than get a fine in France for something st00pid ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

wallet alert ....

If it's law over there it's only a matter of time before it becomes law here in dear ol' blighty too - get 'em now while they're still cheap. You know the price will rise once they're compulsory.

Usually have my PPE in the wagon with me anyway - but not enough kit for every peeps.

Reply to
William Tasso