Ping : Richard B - Oct Unnofficial

Rich, I read your email as it disappeared into the spamtrap :-( it never made it as far as my email client unfortunately hence I don't have your address to reply to but in answer , yes you should be fine just spectating as no doubt we will probably be doing again.

The site is quite large, they have put some improved footage on their web site and theres plenty of mixed varietry to go at..... watch the video, it's worth it if only to see the passenger being thrown around in the 90 about 14 minutes in. :-)

For any one else interested more details at;
Please note we are camping on the mainland to make use of better camp facilities and be closer to the Sunday day trip to afford a quick off off for those who have work on Monday :-( ...... Ok so it's near to a pub! ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Ping Dr Lee your surgical appliance is on the way - mind your fingers!! I should have put a weird return address on to wind up your postie is he still convinced you are a medico??. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Cheers Derek, I owe you a pint again!

Regards the postie... good job you reminded me, I keep meaning to take the Urban recognaisance team a brew, quite how they have lasted so long in the tree I don't know, I'd have got bored by now ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

|| Rich, I read your email as it disappeared into the spamtrap :-( it || never made it as far as my email client unfortunately hence I don't || have your address to reply to but in answer , yes you should be fine || just spectating as no doubt we will probably be doing again. || Please note we are camping on the mainland to make use of better camp || facilities and be closer to the Sunday day trip to afford a quick || off off for those who have work on Monday :-( ...... Ok so it's near || to a pub! ;-)

Thanks Lee. Forgot to add in my mail that we will want to be on the Electric Mountain trip, so please count us in for that (self & Di).

I was a student at Bangor and lived on Anglesey for a couple of years, so it will be nice to see the old stamping ground again. My only claim to fame: crossing the Menai Bridge one day in the quiet season on a motorbike, I managed to hit 75mph before braking for the roundabout on the Anglesey side. As the posted limit at the time was 15mph, I am one of the few people to have travelled at 5 times the speed limit in the UK and lived.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:54:53 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

Are you in touch with the leccy mountain people about booking etc?

Assuming I'm coming, I'll be wanting to do that, keep not doing it for one reason or another. I'll give you a definite yes or no by the end of August if not before. At the moment I've loads of work and a broken chassis on Edward II :-(

Where are you camping? anywhere near Llanberis? Pete's Eats in Llanberis is a must :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yes, pre booked, just need to let them know the final numbers.

Ahem......

Pay attention at that back would you ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:23:38 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

Ah. I did look at it, but only in passing. sorry. So, Pete's Eats for brekkie then...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

My Bearing prodding device has landed cheers Derek!

Dr D

Reply to
Lee_D

Good one, you reckon it's big enough to do the job ? Derek

Reply to
Derek

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Looks just the ticket, I'll let you know in a week or so fingers crossed.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D