Piston Rings for Series Engine --- Help!!

Now that Winter has started to dissipate, the garage stripped bare and under the watchful eye of SWMBO, its neatly sorted stacked and shelved, attention needs to be turned once again to the pile of parts sitting on 4 wheels.

First on the list.......... I am in need of either a set of 30 thou oversized rings or a couple of them.....Yes Yes I kicked a piston over and broke one, So if anyone has a set lying around, and is after a bit of extra beer money then please shout in my direction. Am not fussed if they arnt new, wrapped etc .... so long as they arnt entirely buggered. And I am not keen to line the pockets of a Big Company ..........

Its either that or I rip the remainder of the engine out, finish the body off then contemplate the virtues of another Motor with a wee more ooomph !

Reply to
Igundwane