Plasma Synthetic Winch Rope

Does anyone have any opinions or advice concerning the synthetic rope now available for winches (as supplied by Rufftrax and David Bowyer) which is better? Wire or synthetic rope? Whose is better, Bowyers or Rufftrax? I realise this may have been discussed in the past but I am new to the group and have not seen it mentioned before.

Re: my poorly Td5 90, it is still in Landrover Main Dealer Hospital.................. Still not sure what is causing power shut off at

60mph................beginning to sound EXPENSIVE...............oh, why did I swop the Tdi ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

Dave.

There is a CURRENT discussion going on about this - now.

Look through the other messages.

This will save duplicating what has already been said.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Thanks Martyn, I had not noticed it under all the other winch questions/answers......................got fed up reading about half way down the list!!

Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

I also do the synthetic rope.