please identify disco II hose part number

hi all,

maybe someone can help me to identify the broken hose in my TD5 Disco II/1999.

Please take a look at:

I would need a partnumemer and name of this part to fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you all in advance!!!

Norbert

Reply to
<rover

Intercooler hose?

Reply to
tomtom

Trying out PickItUpandShakeIt II ©, the ultimate Etch-A-Sketch killer app, snipped-for-privacy@chello.at screendumped :

Haven't seen the link, but tell me where it came from (ie what it was attached to), what leaked when it burst (if anything) and I could probably tell you what it is. But my first suggestion is go buy a FACTORY workshop manual. And (if you can) a parts manual too. End of problem. Also, if you're working on this yourself, you should have bought one anyway. It'll pay for itself after one service.

Reply to
weallhatebillgates