PLEASE Santa PLEASE !!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The inside looks like a 'pimpmobile'! The chrome outside looks like something from a seventies american hotrod. I would be terrified to leave it parked anywhere.

But if I was very rich.............................. ...................I could put some MT's on it and take it to a trial!!!!!!!!!!! HA

Stew.

Reply to
90ninety

Oh my god, I think I'm going to be sick.

Reply to
SimonJ

Do you reckon the interior is power washable?

71&rd=1

Reply to
Martin Edwards

PLEASE Santa PLEASE don't bring THAT here!!!!

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Well, I would take this car as a gift, no problem! Then I would re-build it to a more useful state, or even better sell it and buy two Defender 90 from all the money :-)

regards - Ralph

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

The one flaw in your otherwise excellent argument is nonbody, in their right mind or otherwise, is going to buy it!

Reply to
GbH

Oh, what a pity - so no one will give away his car to me? I realls had some hope *g*

regards - Ralph

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

Ah nice. I think its very useful if you have a decent hangover and need a vomiting-help-device. Just a short look and there you go :)

Raoul

Reply to
Raoul Donschachner