Posh Ted...

If Posh Ted would like to visit Lowestoft beach and have the chance to come Greenlaning with the Series 2 club he is more than welcome to come with me in June, we're going greenlaning in Thetford forest...

hehehe

Reply to
Scott snowling

Where is he now? been quiet for a few days, is he having the weekend off?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

He is flying back from Scotland....he's been at the skirmish....

Neil

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

in article c7qhf0$duq$ snipped-for-privacy@sparta.btinternet.com, Neil Brownlee at snipped-for-privacy@pccontrolNOSPAMsystems.com wrote on 11/5/04 13:37:

Do you think if I got into a bear costume I could exchange places with him I could write my own log ?

Not that I begrudge his travels MUCH.

Reply to
Rory Manton