Power Seat Switch 96 Disco

The tabs on the face plate of the power seat switches have broken off. I got a replacement but can't figure out how to remove the buttons so that I can swap the face plate.

I tried pulling them but I'm afraid to apply too much pressure and break them.

Is there so special technique to removing them?

Thanks

Reply to
WT

No, just got to pull them off VERY carfully, they push through and latch but they do come off. I've done the opposite, broken the recline button on both seats, not got round to replacing them yet, dread to think of the cost of a new switch pack.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Mercedes Benz power seat switches are an almost direct fit.

The only thing is that the MB left switch is the right one for LR and same for the other side.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos