Problems with central locking system

At my Range Rover 4.6 the central locking system closes and unlocks sometimes all doors a few times behind each other. That happens both during the driving as also at off engine (without ignition keys). What is the reason? Thank you!

Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Kapons

Gerhard:

Sounds like poor earth connection. You may also want to check the springs on the locking mechanism. I have heard that the actuators get finicky sometimes. Good luck.

Jack

Reply to
Jack