Pump on P38

OK, there's a pump always running on the P38, i had a slow leak that sorted the air pump out. The ABS pump is fine.

It seems to be coming from the ABS modulator block? Is there another pump in there?

I can't remember my last one doing that?

Reply to
Nige

mine does the same Nige, nothing in that department has broken since i bought it six months ago. Is it the noise that sounds when you turn the ignition on? A mate of mind has an auto diesel P38 and his is the same I'm not on the laptop at the mo, but when I am i'll look at the RR manual and remind myself of the little pump thats in there

I wouldnt worry

DAve

Reply to
Dave R

I just want to know what it is!

Reply to
Nige

Look at the official manual it states that there is a:-

Brake booster / ABS modulator unit (contains hydraulic pump) and, an abs power unit, with a pump in each (contains power valve)

Dave

Reply to
Dave R