radio remote control

has anybody tried to connect an audio unit ( not a Landover fitted one) to the remote control fitted on the steering wheel as I have a audio unit with a remote control outlet on the head unit and would like to buy the Landover steering wheel switches for fitment if its possible the unit is a JVC cd-changer

Reply to
j flynn

Don't know about JVC mate, I have a Sony head unit, they make a small in-line unit that plugs in between the switches and the head, it also acts as a remote control receiver. Any good car audio shop (even Halfords) will keep you right.

Willie B

Reply to
Willie B

Reply to