Range Rover

Hi all, sad day, I've finally accepted that I won't have the time/space to do another set up and mot on the rangie, and am looking for a new home. Don't care what you do, as long as the 3.9i is used lovingly in something :0) It's an H plate 3.9i HSE, with a recon autobox, a beautiful engine, good brakes/suspension( I rebuilt it all 3-4 years ago). Now, due to having an ex-wife, I can't afford to keep it. You'll need a trailer, as it has no mot/tax, and no battery now ('borrowed' for another one). Make me a decent offer based on an engine and box, and the rest is yours :0)

`Mark

p.s. it's in S.Cambs.

Reply to
Mark