Range Rover brakes. HELP - info needed

Afternoon all,

I am trying to find out the brake disc dimensions for my RR classic Tdi ('94). The Haynes manual only seems to have the figures for the older RR. What I need is the brake disc thickness, ideally minimum values and width when new. My new discs are 25mm and the old ones are down to about 20!

Help. Shes up on stands outside and i need it done by the morning

Cheers,

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Do you have a motor factors nearby that sell Motaquip parts? I think the Motaquip brake parts cataloque lists all the dimensions for their aftermarket discs including the info you need, and they probably list RR classic discs. Try ringing them and see if they will help - Lockheed brake books probably have the same info if they do them.

Andy Fox

110 V8
Reply to
Andy Fox

Front (vented) 22 mm minimum Rear (solid) 12 mm minimum

1993 model year figures which will apply to yours, I think.
Reply to
Dougal