Range Rover Classic Repair Panels - South Devon - free to collect

Hi everyone

Due to the non-ownership of a Range Rover and the need to clear some space I have the following repair panels that need a good home

Rear wheel arch repair panel - this is suitable for a two or a four door model left or right hand side, if you intend fitting it to a four door then you will have to do a bit of cutting. It has a little bit of surface rust but is otherwise OK.

Right hand, rear wheel arch front extension piece for a four door model.

Right hand boot floor repair panel - its the bit that welds to the inner wing and goes in as far as the corrugated main floor panel - has a cutaway to allow fuel filler pipe past.

These were all bought to fit a 1989 RR with the lower filler cap fitting.

I'm near Torquay and these will need collection - they're a bit bulky to post really, total cost free but a pint of anything from the Teignworthy Brewery would be welcome.

Email me at the following address:

sakwoya AT sakwoya.co.uk

Thanks

Graeme