Range Rover P38 Shock Absorbers

Morning all and compliments of the festive season.

I need to change a rear shock absorber on my P38 RR 4.6 HSE. Since they're all original I thought I may as well change them all. On looking at a couple of sites it seems that the Koni's sold by RPI Engineering/Rimmer Brothers would appear to reduce body roll. If this is the case then they would seem to be the way ahead. Has anyone out there fitted the Koni shock absorbers and if so, do they show a marked improvement in body roll?

Grateful for info

Regards and thanks

Alan C

Reply to
AC

AC> ahead. Has anyone out there fitted the Koni shock absorbers AC> and if so, do they show a marked improvement in body roll?

Yes, I've fitted them. They do show an improvement in body roll, though I think I compensate by cornering harder :-)

Camberley Auto Factors are the UK importer and much cheaper than RPi.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB