Range Rover Petrol cap cover

Just bought a 1993 RR Classic Vogue, and I can't find the petrol cap cover release anywhere, where is it?

Reply to
Jez

It is on the left hand side of the steering column

Ken

Reply to
Ken DL

Thanks both - I felt a right dork pulling up to fill up and not being able to release it - looked down the right hand side of the steering column, looked around the doors, down by the floor, in the boot!!!!!

Reply to
Jez

Join the club :)

Ken