Range Rover Rear Wheel Arch Repair - 4 door??

Hi all

I am trying to locate a preformed rear wheel arch (RH) for a 4 door RR Classic (in the UK)

I have a 2 door wheel arch but, frankly, it's a pain to cut them to size to match up with the existing panels (and the new floor sections I've got ready)

Does anybody know where I can get a 4 door arch or is it out with the angle grinder?

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Last time I looked simmonites had them, not cheap though, £24.95 from the grey stuff.

John

Reply to
john

Thanks John - I've dropped them an email and I'll see what they can offer

(£25 is not too bad in my book as I can weld but not fabricate to a great degree - something the shape of a wheel arch is way beyond my capabilities and, seeing as the current one looks like it is held together by the carpet then I'd best do something with it soon)

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme