Range Rover Sport alloy wheels

Hello,

If you buy a RR Sport with the "Dynamic" package (containing: Dynamic Response, Brembo brakes, bi-xenon lights & 20" alloy wheels) can you still put smaller alloy wheels on it to go off road? So, are the 18" wheels possible with the Brembo brakes?

Thanks,

Dino737

Reply to
Dino737

Given the average age of vehicles on here, I can confidently predict you will have a complete and detailed answer in approximately 8 - 12 years.

David

Reply to
rads

Dino737 Hi,

I think I read in one of the LR magazines that fitting 18" wheelrims is NOT possible with the brembo brakes.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Reply to