Range Rover Sport driving day

I've got myself a great day out tomorrow; I've booked a place to attend an exclusive drive of the new Range Rover Sport HST round the Gaydon proving ground. Along with free lunch I get to drive round the offroad track, the high speed circuit, and then take it unaccompanied on the open road.

Ok, so the RR Sport isn't a 'real' Land Rover, but its a free day out and I'm going to have a lot of fun in something I will unlikely able to ever afford!

-- Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Pacman