Ranger Rover P38 - Braided Metal Brake Hoses

Hi all,

Does anyone know from where you can purchase braided metal brake hoses for a P38 (Series 2) Range Rover? I've tried Rimmer Brothers and a few other places but they only seem to be available for the Classic (Series 1) Range Rover.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Regards

Alan C

Reply to
AC

I'm sure Llama Dave will pop up any second. Just in case though....

Drop him a line, he makes up hoses for alsorts of stuff and things and wotsits.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D