rangerover DT chip effects

I have just bought a RR DT which has been chipped with an uprated turbo and a new intercooler. Its a bit faster than my old 200tdi disco (feels like a V8) but it starts badly not firing straight away and doesnt like being in too high a gear ! I this a result of the staggering power increase at higher revs?

Ps anyone want a 200tdi disco ?

Reply to
Chris Gear

On or around Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:15:19 GMT, "Chris Gear" enlightened us thusly:

condition, mileage, history?

I do know someone on the lookout.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

See earlier post ! but I am with ntl so that may not show up !

shes a J reg 3 door dark metalic grey clean body been waxoyled all her life

200tdi rebuild two years ago new gear box 18months ago (cross pinned) new shocks sprins brake calipers rebuilt (will need new discs soon ) tow kit

thatcham class 1 alarm

153k loads of other parts are new ! 3 owners since new the second one was my cousin Ive had her for 5 years scorpion tyres ( steel rims ) much loved but my parents are having trouble getting in and out of the back seats 7 seater all round clean car very reliable kenlowe fan

looking for £3500 in hertfordshire 2 miles from M1 J9

Reply to
Chris Gear

On or around Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:27:38 GMT, "Chris Gear" enlightened us thusly:

ah, didn't realise it was the same one. I doubt the chap I have in mind can afford that much.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Shame ! but she really is worth it! and I am not in any real hurry to sell !

Reply to
Chris Gear