Rangey Bits for Sale

MAJOR CLEAROUT

Series 3 Lightweight. 3.5L V8. Refurbished 5 speed LT77 Rangey short stick gearbox and T230 transfer box. Rangey power steering. Bulkhead removed and strengthened. Volvo black leather seats. Wearing its hood and sticks at present, but comes with fully insulated and lined hard top with side windows and rear door. Will put fresh MOT on it & 6 months tax. Looking for £3,250.

4 door Rangey for sale (no engine or exhaust). Chassis solid. Have V5 (SORVNed). Straight panels, roof and bonnet, all glass. Make me an offer and take it away (soon please). If you only want bits, make me an offer and take them too. I only wanted the engine.

Also have a good, painted Rangey chassis that has been shortened to 88" and has a Lightweight rear crossmember on. Just needs the tank and bulkhead outriggers welding on (included). Abandoned Project, was going to put it under my Lightweight. Have the axle assemblies if you want to make it a rolling chassis. Many parts (including axle cases) shotblasted and painted. Have V5 (SORVNed). Make me an offer and take it away (again, soon please).

Original Land Rover hydraulic drum winch, pipes, control valve and pump. Ex Electricity board Series II LWB. Working condition. Needs new bearing and sliding dog clutch repair. Offers.

Gloucestershire.

Reply to
Paul Saddington