Rangie Classic - Bottom door pillar repairs.

Right, I've finally got around to doing the sills on the Drivers side now. I've removed the old and placed the new ready for welding up tomorrow. Hardest bit was the blasted chassis to body bolts and also the running board bolts which had rusted up a treat.

I've learn't my lesson from doing the passenger side and got all new bolts in advance.

Only issue on this side is that the bottom of both door pillars are past their best. With the Passenger side which I did last October / November I got a door pillar repair from paddocks but didn't realise until I got it that the one they listed was only for the 3 door not th2 5 door. Anyway I chopped and spliced it until it fitted and made a nice repair of the effected area.

This time I'd like to get repair section for both the front pillar and the b pillar for the 5 door. Does any one know anyone that lists them?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Never found any, fabricated my own being the weekend and all that.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D