Re: 101 air filter

I need a 101 air filter by Wednesday 28th.

MOT date by any chance?

I can lend you one...

Reply to
Mother

Er, no. Actually, not sure when the MOT is due, can't be long.

Burrt is with Warren for a pre-season check up, oil and filter change and new fuel filler (yippee), plus diff-lock if it's an easy fix.

If I can't get one, it's no drama. It hardly looks difficult to change later on.

Must go find MOT certificate....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

It's a 10 second job and involves no tools. So... you should have it done by September ;-)

Don't worry, Warren will tell you!

Reply to
Mother

I don't like jobs with no tools - where's the retail opportunity in that?

Will he tell me where it is, or when it expires? When I booked it in he didn't even remember to tell me to piss off. Perhaps he's grown to like my 101... I think the fuel filler job will get them back on cursing terms.

When is yours in?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Why would you need an air filter for an MOT?

Reply to
SimonJ

'pends on th' 'missions...

Reply to
Mother

Screw the carb mixture right down for the MOT, that'll get it thru

Alex

Reply to
Alex