Re: 2003 range front diff renewal

Did it today, wasn´t too much of a job after all, except the bloody diff fell onto my finger.

Reply to
Lobby

I've a theory, and every spanner-jockey I've mentioned it to has agreed with it.

My theory goes that there's some pagan god of machinery lurking out there, name lost in the mists of time. (To be honest he's probably the god of blacksmiths who's gone on a conversion course.) Anyway, he demands blood sacrifice as part of any repair or maintenance work in his domain. The sacrifices are generally small - skinned knuckles, cut fingers, dinged elbows, that sort of thing - but are essential if the job is to be successful.

It sounds like you're his latest worshipper.

Reply to
QrizB