Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

On 26 Oct 2003 12:01:36 GMT, "Twinkles" made me spill my meths by writing:

Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who has

not a trace of creative

or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no

discernable intellect.

No thanks, we have one of our own.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

I was half expecting to have discovered another of his aliases there!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

not a trace of creative