re: door pillars

I live in Canterbury and I have a LWB 110. The door pillars are just about gone. A really nice collection of iron oxide. Not my fault its the way it was when I bought her. What do I do and where can it be fixed? Help please before the doors fall off. Steve

Reply to
Steve Ash Vie

On or around Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:00:54 -0000, "Steve Ash Vie" enlightened us thusly:

buy new door pillars, from supplier-of-choice (I think Paddock do 'em, for example)

swear much while removing old ones.

replace door pillars

re-attach doors. Be worth putting new hinges on any that are significantly worn.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Plenty of piccys here....

All on a sIII but there won't be much difference.

May seem alot of work but once sorted apart from the odd chassis patch, engine, gearbox , axles and ear defenders you should have a sound car again.

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Thanks for the help and a great set of pics from Lee. That has certainly encouraged me. As I will be moving up to Scotland I thought I would take into this outfit

. I saw it on the posting "Workshops in Scotland"

Steve

Reply to
Steve Ash Vie