Re: I Hope not..............

The leak (as you stand in front of the car) on the right hand set of cylinders,

right at the front.

It could be running out of the water pump gland and then off the bottom right of the pump body.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

Could it be a core plug by any chance?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I do too matey, but cheers anyway.

Cant see owt about core plugs tho?

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I reckon it might be a core plug, there is one at each end of the heads. Could just be it, as you cant see it for the alternator bracket etc. I'll have to get the thing sorted right quick as i need the ability to tow & carry this week ffs!!

aarrggh, feckin' cars

Nige

Reply to
Nige