Re: landy show on men and motors now 7pm

Crumbs - I always fort that were one of them 'sat type pay loads to the ozzie git' channels, but no, I (apparently) have got it on this digicardfreeviewtelebox thingumie - whoopie! Missed the start - obviously, but recorded 50 odd minutes of the rest... Init good - all this technology? and free too!

Gonna have a neb at what else I've got (that'll all go pretty much unwatched as I'm generally not a big fan of television). I only got this thing so I could have BBC News24!

Reply to
Mother

LR marque for average joe &

Oi! Stop bein' intelektoooal an all...

My pooor old beloved S3 is up fer grabs if I'm to be allowed another

101 :-(

Wouldn't be too unhappy if he went to a complete headcase like you actually Nige - at least the money and love I've thrown in wouldn't be totally wasted and at least he'd be enjoyed in the way I'd originally intended...

Reply to
Mother

I'm glad I'm not the only person who cares that a vehicle goes to a good home!

Matt.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:27:39 +0000, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

LR marque for average joe &

Vampire on the horizon then? ;-)

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

TV box launches sea rescue search

William Tasso

UKTV History is quite good, Fred Dibnah gets shown a lot. Repeatedly. "I'm now word perfect"ly often.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Oh ... Piglet was on tele ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

On or around Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:27:39 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

LR marque for average joe &

coo, early pictures of Grumble.

bonus question: what's the car you can see the front wing of in this picture?

I reckon it's a Nimp.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thats a "give money to ozzy git" (apologies to the Oz contingent) channel at least on DSAT (Digital SATellite television). It could be another channel that is free on DTTV (Freeview) but pay on DSAT, like E4 and soon Film 4.

I can't work out if a "digicardfreeviewtelebox thingumie" is a DSAT or DTTV system.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:04:36 +0000, Austin Shackles

->bonus question: what's the car you can see the front wing of in this

->picture?

->

->

->I reckon it's a Nimp.

My money would be on a Sunbeam Stiletto.

Reply to
Geoff

I can't help thinking all the people they interviewed were all a bit strange........

Reply to
Geoff

On or around Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:05:49 +0000, Geoff enlightened us thusly:

Imp in disguise, then :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

LR marque for average joe &

It's an Imp. He's been pulling it and out of his garage every morning and evening for (at least) the last 3 years. One day he'll get round to putting an engine and some seats in it!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

I go for a Nimp

I'll also have the Ser 3 that is called 'Ziggy' here

Would you swap for my Ser 2a (it is tax exempt you know - let's just not mention the horribly corroded chassis and the SORN)

:-))

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Yer both wrong!, surely it's 'an Imp' not 'a Nimp'??

Or is my grammer incorrect?

Nige!

Reply to
Nige

...and Nige spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

No, she's fine - it's yer grandad yer need ter worry about.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I converted one to run a fairly well-worked Nissan A15 - it went exceedingly quickly and was a load of fun until one of our apprentices had a slight mishap involving a telegraph pole.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:20:18 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

grammar's fine, sense of humour is maybe a touch slow on the uptake.

Reply to
Austin Shackles