Re: Looking for a high lift supplier in the North East

Have you give `Tuff Toys 4x4 Ltd` a try, They can be contacted on 01664

410666 .

They supplied me with a 60" High Lift Farm Jack. Tested to 3 Tonne at 12" high at a reasonable price. They are polite and good customer service and they deliver by courier.

Give them a call or email snipped-for-privacy@tufftoys4x4.co.uk with what your after and i`m sure they`ll help.

Nice people to deal with !

Try Paddocks
> > Pieter > > > As the subject says, we are looking for a high lift jack supplier in > > the Newcastle area of England, as we have all finally had enough of > > the landrover supplied jack. > > > > Anyone know of one, or a good supplier that delivers? > > > > Regards > > > > Richard > >

Paul Duxbury