Re: Mancs - Grrr!

Sorry to hear about that Lee, one of the reasons I had a Bullbar > installed.

Mancs or the Paintwork?

;-)

Reply to
Lee_D

Paintwork, I live 30 minutes out of Manchester so I guess I am not surprised. I got sick and tired of returning to my Disco to find out that some moron could not parallel park and used my car as a stopper! After replacing headlights, indicators and repairing scratches etc I put on a Bullbar......been safe ever since.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

Indeed , I had joked about going in the 110 - Mrs_D and the kids wouldn't have minded but this was our first jolly out in the new toy, typical init. Oddly people tend to give the 110 a bit of a wider berth, spooky that.

Almost as if to protest I went to move the 110 to wash the RR and the 110 refused to play ball chucking the flat battery card on the table. Frigging clock in it must be one from big ben. To be fair it's been stood over a week or so but still a shock (or not as the case may be).

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D