Re: Poor Tim has the 101 Blues...

I do have it at the back of my mind to replace the timing gear and cam in due course. The cam will almost certainly be shagged, but it makes very good power when it makes any at all. In line with my "upgrade as you replace" policy a Piper cam and better timing gear will be on the list.

Dizzie drive gear was, indeed, very fecked.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:54:08 +0100, Mother < "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net>

made me spill my meths by writing:

Only a little bit got away, it let a black stain in the road, EW101 marked it's territory.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

On or around Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:02:28 +0100, Mother < "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net> enlightened us thusly:

there were rumours some time back of a nuclear reactor being run by a set of commodore pets. apparently, they didn't suffer the common failures, because they were kept running 24/7, and the problems associated with powering down and up didn't apply.

Reply to
Austin Shackles