Re: Query: Pan-and-play day near Kirton Lindsey, UK.

David,

Erm, this actually isn't a shameless plug for mud-club, but the events at that site are advertised in our hallowed forum ;-)

There's even *gulp* a discount for active mud-club members...... more details at

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Twas Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:53:17 +0000 (UTC) when "Neil Brownlee" put finger to keyboard producing:

got ane free stickers for little old me? already got one on my flask but I want a couple for the alpine windows on old muffin. (got one on my computer too).

go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

What ones do you want ;-)

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Twas Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:07:24 +0000 (UTC) when "Neil Brownlee" put finger to keyboard producing:

A couple of small blue splat logo's should fit nicely on the alpines, same as I bought last time if that helps. or maybe in white (stands out better)?