Re: something right out of a box ( sorry that doesnt make me wet)

WTF is all that about????

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

So Alun P was, like

Alun, those of us who are old enough remember this kind of stuff from the

60s. Allen Ginsberg, Lawrence Ferlinghetti etc were far better. This little f****it is just catching up 40 years too late.

Private Eye's E Jarvis Thribb comes to mind...

So Farewell then John so-called Kerry etc

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Well, I'm old enough... I can't remember bugger-all from the 60's tho'...

Reply to
Mother

And what about the blue bus ?

(it was a number 7 in LA)

as to the ancient lake and the snake I still wonder ?

Reply to
Larry

The 70's was my era really, so this means nothing to me at all, just seems like bullsh*t to me

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

So Alun P was, like