Re: URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL

> DEAR SIRS, > > I AM ANTHONY PETER LUCKWILL, A FORMER RESIDENT OF THE TOWNSHIP OF CLONDALKIN > IN COUNTY DUBLIN, AND I WRITE TO YOU IN STRICT CONFIDENCE TO INFORM YOU OF > A LUCRATIVE PROPOSAL.

FFS! This is in very bad taste. Why don't you just join a bunch of pitchfork and flaming torch waving morons and storm his castle? This sort of nonsense does not help the situation, in some cases it can make things worse - if we extend nothing but hatred towards wrongdoers then why should they not return it ten-fold? Ever thought about WHY someone does something? It must be so nice to sit in your ivory tower of normality and spit on those floundering near the base.

Attn: Mr Luckwill/Haynes/whoeveryouare - I'm not on your side and I don't condone the acts of which you are accused but this sort of pathetic jumping-on-the-bandwagon hatred just gets my goat.

Reply to
PDannyD

"PDannyD"

NOTE: Harry Haynes has signed his posting - llandrovers ? Am I missing something here?

Reply to
Foxhunter

IF this NG is moderated, this posting + replies should be removed. Conequencies too great not to.

Reply to
QuickDraw Steve

maybe i am just really stupid, but i also have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

But as it isn't, it won't be.

Reply to
QrizB

Yes - it's been known for a while & from several other threads (which people probably got bored of) that Tony was posting under the name Harry Haynes.

David

Reply to
David French

Well if you are really interested

Tony "More Names Than Lloyds" Luckwill (convicted paedophile) web archive at

SITE UPDATED - join in, help, protect, make £2,000 I also have another site, at:

Mr Luckwill recently claimed to have left this newsgroup and returned under an alias. Llandrovers and Harry Haynes are the same person which Mr Haynes denied, but like all liars do, he was caught out by signing a message supposed to be from Harry Haynes as Llandrovers.

Reply to
Nikki

I've contacted the ISP who's customer posted the message last night. I am going to establish exactly who is responsible and am considering a "name and shame" policy of my own, for a change!

I'm grateful for your support in this matter - it makes a change!

Reply to
Llandrovers

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

A very poor take (and in somewhat bad taste) on the Nigerian Scam?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I wonder how the shame quotient for posting a parody and being an unrepentant child abuser compare?

lian

--------- = Pretentious Sig required =

Reply to
Exit

On or around Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:12:24 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

seems like it. I prefer the honest ones who just email saying "please give me some money".

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Dear Austin, Please give me some money. Regards, Jon

Reply to
Jon

They don't - which is why (although funny in a way I guess) posting such a parody takes the focus away from what Luckwill actually is, and what he's attempting to 'do'. I'm not sure such 'humour' - when connected to the abuse of children, is helpful. Having said that, the original posting did rather sum up the way Luckwit goes about his affairs and could quite easily have been posted by him - I really can't tell these days, too many other things to deal with...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

he he he. very good.

those nigerians are incredible. they have whole colleges set up to train people in scamming naive whiteys. and the government is in on it all. read some statistic that 70% of nigerias GDP comes from these scams. i reckon it's absolutely marvelous. that's how we should solve world poverty. train all the africans to scam money out of us.

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

Never believe the gutter press then?

Nigeria is the biggest population country in Africa, some 110,000,000 souls with a GDP of around £25 billion per year, of which about £10 billion is oil, exported mostly to the USA. According to the 'Economist World in Figures' 75% of GDP is from agriculture and industry, including oil and the rest is services, I guess a tiny proportion of which may actually be crime and fraud. It is true that high level corruption is endemic. However it's astonishingly 'up front' there, whilst corruption of exponentially greater value occurs in the UK but is covered up with infinitely more sophistication. See 'Liechtenstein' for more info.

Reply to
Moving Vision

Too right. If I wasn't such a lazy arse, I'd be quids in by now:

However, never one to pass on a chance to hammer a good stereotype, the Irish are thick, the Scots are tight and the Welsh shag sheep. Whenever a pom visits, hide your money under the soap. All yanks are like George Bush and all French people smell of Garlic and bomb Greenpeace ships as a hobby... ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Of course, just because they have a Nigerian address does not mean they are Nigerian, or even in Nigeria. Two days ago a number of Australians in this state were arrested for running this scam. And no, I don't think this is the end of it - it seems to be an extensive industry, with possibly hundreds of operators. JD

Reply to
JD

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:24:03 -0000, "sluff" made me spill my meths by writing:

Ah.. sorry, here you go...

Reply to
Wayne Davies

Two days ago a local from the township of Dubbo in NSW Australia was arrested for being involved in a Nigerian scam. His personal wealth was estimated to be

5 - 6 million $AU. A local business man lost 800.000$AU to the scheme and an Arabian Sheik lost money in it as well. Don't know how much. It shows that greed can cause many problems. Frank in Aussieland ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

: >> > >

- are children safe at Land Rover events?: >> > >=================================================================: >> > >

: >> > >

: >> > >>DEAR SIRS, : >> > >

: >> > >A very poor take (and in somewhat bad taste) on the Nigerian Scam? : >> >

: >> > seems like it. I prefer the honest ones who just email saying "please : >> give : >> > me some money". : >> >

: >> Dear Austin, : >> Please give me some money. : >> Regards, : >> Jon : >>

: >

: > he he he. very good. : >

: > those nigerians are incredible. they have whole colleges set up to train : > people in scamming naive whiteys. and the government is in on it all. read : > some statistic that 70% of nigerias GDP comes from these scams. i reckon : > it's absolutely marvelous. that's how we should solve world poverty. train : > all the africans to scam money out of us. : Of course, just because they have a Nigerian address does not mean they are : Nigerian, or even in Nigeria. Two days ago a number of Australians in this : state were arrested for running this scam. And no, I don't think this is : the end of it - it seems to be an extensive industry, with possibly : hundreds of operators. : JD

Reply to
thesnowbaron