Re: yes he can but it will cost some time and some money i think

Dime bar?

And that comment was relating to what exactly?

Surely you've not fallen into the trap of assuming what you see on your screen is in the same format, and order, as what everybody else sees? :) Because it ain't...

Next time try Reply instead of Post New :)

David

Reply to
David French

Ah, I think I've sussed it out... you were replying to my suggestion that a dealer could get the manual.

Maybe somebody else will come up trumps, or failing that is there a Dutch LR club you could try?

David French