Rear Door Mount

Hi all,

Just about to get a new back door for my Defender 110 2.5tdi CSW. Anyway can I use the rear door mount on the bonnet or is it a specific bonnet mount. I want to put a jerry can holder on the rear door, which will be lighter and better on the hinges.

Yours

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

On or around Mon, 08 Aug 2005 10:15:41 GMT, "Andrew Renshaw" enlightened us thusly:

you can use the rear door mount on the bonnet, yes. Up to you whether you keep the loop part, it's not essential.

I took off the inner nuts and let the wheel sit on the bonnet, then had spacers to allow the nuts to hold it down. You can, I believe, get a "proper" bonnet with a wheel-shaped well in it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles