rear seats in discos...

anyone know if the bench seats that BLRS and others sell for the back of Range Rovers can be fitted to a disco, and if so, are they usable when so fitted, by small children?

I'm likely to have to carry 7 children, primary school age/size. The disco only has 6 seats.

and despite my comments about a 101 minibus, that really isn't a short-term solution, unless I win some money somewhere to be able to afford it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles