Rear view mirror

Hi all, I could use an extended arm for the drivers side rear view mirror for a 110, for use when towing and I seem to remember reading somewhere that something suitable was standard on a van. Can anyone tell me which type of van I should be looking for?

TIA, Alan.

Reply to
alank.reynolds

LDV Vans - particularly the 3.5T tippers and wide bodied "Lutons".

DA4406 Mirror Head - 'Unbreakable' Polycarbonate Lens - Defender - 204x140mm - Flat - With 290mm Arm £57.93 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:26:37 +0100, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

speaking of which...

have you got the small (7"x5") series-type rectangular mirrors with CONVEX glass?

You sent me a pair before, but they're flat ones, and give a very small field of view.

and another mirror question... can you fit 300-type mirrors to a 200-type disco?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

They are at:

Not "officially" - whether it can be done or not I've not tried.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:37:48 +0100, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I'll have a look. one of the more notable improvements, the mirrors. apart from the price of the buggers. Mother doesn't like the 200-type passenger side mirror - being fairly short she says it won't go down far enough.

Reply to
Austin Shackles