Rectangular Aluminium Fuel Tank For Sale

I've sold the project, so this is now surplus.

It is a rectangular aluminium fuel tank with screw filler, pump (with top outlet), level sender, breather and return connections.

The dimensions are

820mm long 354mm high 354mm deep

The mounting flanges stick out a further 35mm each side. It was previously installed in a Defender (but no reason why it should be in the future!)

The tank has a loose baffle inside, and it is moving around, I have been assured that this should in no way hinder the use of the tank.

If you want a lower outlet connection, I have an aluminium pipe that can be welded in (you'll need to arrange the welding though). If you want the pipe it will be a further £5.

£75 with £10 postage to a UK address.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

On or around Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:50:02 +0000, puffernutter enlightened us thusly:

who's got it now?

Reply to
Austin Shackles