removal of a wiper motor in 300 tdi

Hi all

Have any of you ever removed a wiper motor from a 300 tdi disco. Some say it can be done from the front others say it must come out through the dash. Any advise based on practice would be welcome

Regards

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Hogan

When I did mine it came out through the front. I removed the entire wiper motor and parallelogram linkage assembly, access being gained by removing a plastic cover. It was a fairly easy job. Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers

Thanks Graham

My mind rests easier now.